The Administrative Assistant is a focal point in the office ensuring support to specific business-related activities and handling with general secretarial duties as well.
- Provide administrative support to the VP & General Manager, Europe and office staff, assisting with a wide range of duties included but not limited to email and correspondence, expense reports, accounting records, travel arrangements, scheduling and meeting coordination, time and attendance management;
- Support the HR Team in checking the sign on documentation of seafarers. He/ She gets in contact with the hiring agents to facilitate the embarkation of the newly hired seafarers, providing support to returning staff as well;
- Support to the Managers of ships with the training of seafarers, sending reports about the evolution of the development paths;
- Manage the contacts with the Cruise Lines for the daily activities: relationships with the customer service office, request of boarding passes.
- Ability to follow through on tasks, meeting deadlines;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests from the several departments;
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Bachelors Degree or High School Diploma;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as Administrative Assistant or similar positions;
- Fluent knowledge of English – written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, Russian or Romanian;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
What we offer:
- Replacement for maternity leave
- Salary e-500-e-1000
- Experience Level %d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8c-%d0%be%d0%bf%d1%8b%d1%82-%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%82%d1%8b
- Year Experience 0-5-%d0%bb%d0%b5%d1%82