Our client, a leading private bank is looking for a Team Leader – Russian Desk to strengthen our client’s Wealth Management business. The individual would lead the sales and business performance and help to effectively manage client portfolios.
- Running the desk as a proactive market oriented and client-centric unit.
- Coaching all team members and ensuring appropriate training and development measures using full transparency in performance communication and measurement.
- Developing and implementing Private Banking sales plan.
- Monitor of competitors and market trends to identify business opportunities and incorporating gained information into the sales plan.
- Contribute to the definition and governance of GPB end to end Advisory Process.
- Perform internal reviews to evaluate private banking activities.
- Develop and formalize the Sales and Suitability Risk Management approach, working closely with first and second line of defence.
- Support deployment of the Global Advisory training by developing relevant content and skills-set learning outcomes working closely with the Global Learning Team.
- Provide support to the acquisition and retention of clients.
- Maintain and enhance profitability and product management.
- Provide training on sales management or new products when necessary.
- Lead or assist in ad hoc projects when necessary.
The preferred candidate will ideally have a private banking, tracking record of client management within Russian market and team management skills. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V.
- Salary e-500-e-1000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 5-10 years