Required work experience: 1-3 years
Full time, full day
In connection with the expansion, a new vacancy for an artist-teacher has been opened.
• You are friendly and energetic, welcoming and smiling, caring and loving people.
• You love to draw, will be happy to learn to sculpt from polymer clay or already know how to sculpt from it.
• You know what a lesson flow sheet is and are ready to write it for each lesson.
• You like to play and talk, you know how to plan and implement your work with high quality, achieving your goals.
• You are able to work with a stream of different information, solve problems in multitasking mode.
• You have a college degree and are proud of your achievements.
What will be your responsibilities:
• Conducting lessons in modeling and drawing for children from 3 to 12 years old.
• Communicate actively with parents in person before and after class to share the achievements of your little students.
• Preparation of samples for lessons in modeling, drawing and painting.
• Caring for each student and building long-term relationships with each student.
- Salary € 0 - 800
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 0-5 year