Description de la fonction
As a Customer Service Representative you will be interacting daily with customers and work in a dynamic and internationa environment.
- You will process, monitor and follow up customers’ purchasing orders;
- You will have to ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers;
- You will provide delivery commitment to customers and follow up on order activity to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies;
- You will establish key communication link between customer and internal departments to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities.
- You are highly proficient in Russian and English, and French or Dutch are considered a plus;
- You have a higher education degree with an administrative and/or commercial orientation;
- You preferably have some experience in administration/customer service and/ or logistics;
- You have working knowledge of MS Office package and knowledge of Oracle R12 and CRM is an asset;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are a team player;
- You have a pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision when necessary;
- You ideally are able to commute by car.
Our client offers you an Interim contract with the possibility of an extension to a permanent contract. Our client offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative, international and dynamic company based in Herverlee.
- Salary e-500-e-1000
- Experience Level %d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8c-%d0%be%d0%bf%d1%8b%d1%82-%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%82%d1%8b
- Year Experience 0-5-%d0%bb%d0%b5%d1%82