The responsibility includes the preparation and implementation of personnel statistics and statistics of recipients of benefits, financial statistics at the university, as well as accounting and updating the report on recipients of pensions.
– Planning and organization of work processes, as well as their temporary and technical monitoring.
– Leadership and direction of employees.
– Correspondence with reporting units and tracking contacts of specialists to clarify complex methodological and substantive issues.
– Formation of publications, special assessments, graphs, reviews and tables.
– The requirement for candidates is a completed higher education in the field of economics. The area of responsibility requires an independent and autonomous way of working. – Requires leadership ability, high performance and flexibility. A thorough knowledge of MS Office and IT technical processes is required.
- Salary 2000-5000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 5-10 years