Required work experience: 1-3 years
Part-time, flexible hours
What you have to do:
– Take care of the plants, water them in a timely manner (according to the characteristics of the plants).
– Water the plants periodically with fertilizers.
– Remove dust from leaves.
– Maintain the healthy appearance of plants.
– Carry out prophylaxis (control of pests, diseases).
– Carry out a seasonal transplant.
– Monitor the condition of plants.
– If necessary, use stimulants and anti-stress drugs.
What we expect from you:
– Acceptance of company values.
– Responsible approach to the implementation of tasks.
– Accuracy, frugality, diligence.
– Neat appearance.
– Knowledge of the assortment of indoor plants and the peculiarities of caring for them.
– Ability to identify pests and plant diseases, knowledge of how to deal with them.
– Knowledge of chemicals for plant care and the ability to use them.
– Desires and skills to work with plants and people.
- Salary € 800 - 1000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 0-5 year