The Junior Jeweler looks after the exclusive shop section selling fine jewellery and watches , related to the luxury products and drives maximum sales results by providing outstanding customer service, good knowledge of products and brands as well as their expertise and advice.
- Follows and understands the company’s environmental policy, rules and regulations at all times;
Applies the daily working program for specific cruise itinerary to maximize passenger flow on sales floor;
- Keeps all merchandise properly displayed and priced at all times;
- Customises selling approach to different guest targets;
- Builds relationships and trust with all Customers to improve their shopping experience and increase opportunities for purchasing;; Handles Customer complaints professionally and with a problem solving mind-set;
- Consistently exceeds selling targets;
- Makes regular use of add-selling, cross-selling and any other known selling techniques;
Monitors levels of products in stock, receives and properly stores products delivered with a supervision, according to procedures and in a timely manner.
Passion for selling a wide assortment of high-end jewelry and luxury products in a sophisticated retail environment aboard a luxury cruise ship. Knowledge of luxury brands/products and related selling techniques;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Preferably similar experience in other luxury brands or in a position implying contacts with VIP customers. Previous experience on cruise lines is a plus;
- Proficient speaking, reading, and writing skills in English, and with a fluent level in at least 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese. Any other language is considered as a plus.
Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
- Salary e-500-e-1000
- Experience Level %d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8c-%d0%be%d0%bf%d1%8b%d1%82-%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%82%d1%8b
- Year Experience 5-10-%d0%bb%d0%b5%d1%82