– taking biomaterial (venous, capillary blood, gynecological, urological smears, as well as smears from the oropharynx);
– informing patients about the services provided, their cost, deadlines, rules for collecting biomaterial, preparation for research, etc.;
– making orders;
– registration of medical documentation;
– – work on cash register equipment, maintenance of primary cash documentation, collection.
– secondary special medical education;
– – excellent command of venous blood sampling, swabbing;
– a confident PC user;
– benevolence, positive thinking.
- Salary € 800 - 1000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 0-5 year