– You develop complex production and testing systems from concept to finished product.
– Your specialty is optical testing, using simulation tools for fast and reliable development and creation of effective solutions.
– You develop prototypes, create them and test
– All work is coordinated with the project team, including company employees and client representatives.
– Completed higher education in physics, technical optics or similar.
– Special knowledge and practical experience in the field of optics.
– Experience in the field of mechanical design and software development is desirable.
– Extensive knowledge and good and quick study of new material.
– An independent approach to work focused on quality and result, an analytical way of thinking.
– Strong practical mentality.
– Reliability, flexibility, sustainability and teamwork
– Good knowledge of German and English.
– To work on this vacancy, you need a diploma of higher education, for example, by profession.
– Diverse and complex tasks.
– Independent work and with the adoption of responsible decisions.
– Focused promotion of your professional development.
- Salary 2000-5000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 5-10 years