We are looking for a Project and Admin intern, on a full-time basis, to be part of our team in Brussels for 12 months.
Our company is a non for profit European network of nationally-based volunteer activists comprising of more than 175 members from 47 countries in Europe. Our members are representatives of different communities affected by HIV/AIDS in Europe. The nature of our company implies that it has members all over Europe and sometimes even beyond.
Since its foundation, we have been at the forefront of the development of the civil society response to the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Europe. It represents and defends the treatment-related interests of people living with HIV/AIDS. Our activities focus on treatment literacy and treatment advocacy. A major goal of our company when it was founded in 1992, was the simultaneous development of therapies in Europe, including not only antiretroviral therapies, but as well as treatments for opportunistic infections and other AIDS related conditions.
Working Group and Project Assistance (60%)
- Support in minute taking, reporting (reviewing/formatting);
- Administrative and logistical support to working group officers and project managers;
- Support in preparation of meetings (agendas, contacting participants etc.);
- Development and involvement in projects and activities such as policy and advocacy, training and capacity building, affordability or women’s portfolio;
- Other duties as assigned.
Office Assistance (40%)
- General clerical duties including filing, drafting of documents, updating office and activity agenda;
- Other duties as assigned.
Have EU nationality and/or right to work in Belgium without a work permit;
Excellent command of written and spoken English, any other language is an asset (especially Russian);
Very good command of MS Office package (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
Relevant university studies or equivalent work experience;
Organised and pro-active person;
Non-discriminative and discreet with confidential information.
How to apply:
Please apply to , attaching one pdf file containing only a cover letter (maximum 1 page) and a CV (maximum 2 pages), in English, detailing your competencies and experience relevant to this role and your reasons for applying for the post.
The file name must include the job title and your full name, and the email subject must include the position name only.
Type of Position: Internship
Renumeration: salary depends on age (minimum 640,70 EUR for an 18-year-old) plus other benefits.
Working hours per week: 38
Starting Date: September 2018
Any application arriving after the deadline or without the stipulated file requirements will not be considered.
- Salary e-500-e-1000
- Experience Level %d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8c-%d0%be%d0%bf%d1%8b%d1%82-%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%82%d1%8b
- Year Experience 0-5-%d0%bb%d0%b5%d1%82