Proposal Manager Polish and Czech/Russian
We’re leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we’re transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We’re regularly hiring Proposal Managers for our Warsaw office in Poland to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
Your responsibilities are at the heart of driving quality results, so aspiring for excellence is in your DNA. You support the strategy, and make sure you find the right combination to enable a top notched service level towards our customers
What you’ll do
- You’ll develop the quotation based on value proposition, include the solution design, focus on managing risks and liabilities during proposal development;
- You’ll support end user sales professional to negotiate contracts with our customers by identifying the advantages and disadvantages of a penalty and liability clause;
- You’ll focus on process (customer, suppliers, finance, legal) requirements for involving the legal department;
- You’ll establish and implement the delivery plans and strategies for successful proposal delivery in line with our customers’ expectations.
What you’ll need
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Bid / Proposal Management of technical deals
- You have a persuasive approach combined with outstanding communication skills (written and oral) & interpersonal skills and tenacity
- You have a good understanding of General Financials and Design to Cost
- You have Business law and contract management knowledge
- You’re used to a change management environment
- You have a strong personality and leadership skills to engage and motivate a diverse group of Engineers, project managers, sales teams, project procurement engineering etc.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters Degree
- You’re fluent in English and Polish; Czech or Russian would be an additional mandatory language.
What you’ll get in return…
You’ll work with top technology partners, learn new skills and grow your career. Your work will make a huge – and high-tech – impact. If you are looking for a challenge, you will find it here. We offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, holiday and Christmas allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers’ thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
- Salary 800-1000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 0-5 year