Required work experience: Not required
Full-time, full-time employment.
– Conducts work aimed at restoring mental health and correcting deviations in the development of the personality of patients.
– Identifies conditions that hinder or hinder the harmonious development of the patient’s personality.
– Carries out work on psychoprophylaxis, psychocorrection, psychological counseling of patients, as a result of which it provides assistance to patients and their relatives in solving personal, professional and everyday psychological problems.
– Conducts psychodiagnostic studies and long-term diagnostic observations of patients, paying special attention to persons with risk factors for mental disorders.
– Together with the attending physician, develops developmental and psychocorrective programs taking into account the individual, gender and age factors of patients.
– Performs work on career guidance of patients, taking into account their wishes, abilities and situational capabilities.
higher medical education;
Valid certificate ” Psychology»
Ability to work in a multitasking environment.
- Salary € 800 - 1000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 0-5 year