You will be responsible in managing the Reception area (meeting rooms, telephone, communications, etc.), you will also be providing general administrative support.
– Receive and greet visitors (clients, vendors, deliveries, etc.) directly or on over the phone
– Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
– Responsible for monitoring the sign-in-book, issues Security visitor badges, whilst maintaining security procedures
– Ensure the safety of the reception area security procedures, rules, and regulations)
– Responsible for the Switchboard routing incoming calls (answering, screening, taking messages or distributing) and place outgoing calls
– Provides assistance with meetings preparation
– Ensure the reception area and meeting rooms tidy, clean and ready with all respective equipment and office stationery)
– General administrative duties (travel arrangements, flights, hotel, Visa supports, transport, etc.)
– Receive/distribute/registration of deliveries and incoming post (UPS, DHL, FedEx, Post, etc.)
– Organize outgoing courier mails, register them into the outgoing courier list
– Maintain Agenda/Appointment Diary/Management electronically (room reservations)
– Keep automatic answering tape up to date
– YOU MUST HAVE at least 3 years (more is always welcome) of Reception and Administration experience acquired within banks and/or financial or Consulting or Insurance
– YOU MUST HAVE Professional appearance due to the nature of the position
– YOU MUST BE Client focused, with good communication skills and a can do attitude
– YOU MUST HAVE Very good English, Russian & German skills
– You can handle responsibility and feel comfortable in an international and dynamic environment.
– You are flexible and good team player, with good IT-skills (MS Office)
If you are an ambitious, well motivated team player with good languages and communication skills. Our client offers a dynamic international environment with a competitive compensation package.
- Salary e-1000-e-2000