Job Purpose: To generate sales by delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining exceptional Sandro standards.
Sales & Service
– Actively sell in a professional and friendly manner contributing to the development of the turnover.
– Achieve individual sales targets by demonstrating a passion for the product, our brand and its values.
– Introduce our collection to clients with confidence and ease.
– Engage with our customers to the highest standard, exceed their expectations by going the extra mile and building strong customer loyalty.
– Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing the stores client book.
– Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product in order to aid our customers fashion needs and building a strong clientele base.
– To provide accurate and informative product knowledge including the features and benefits of the products available.
– Promote the brand, products and services at all times.
– Ensure sales transactions are processed with care and attention.
– Adhere to stock control procedures.
– Assist in the maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives adhering to the Company guidelines/expectations.
– Ensure the sales floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
– Support the store in minimising stock loss by following the loss prevention policies, procedures and action plans.
– Work as an effective part of the store team.
– Demonstrate flexibility in order to meet store needs.
– Build professional and effective relationships that support team goals.
Essential Key Behaviours :
– Sales and target driven.
– Customer service focused.
– Passion for fashion.
– Strong work ethic.
Le profil idéal
- You will have experience within a customer service environment, ideally within the Premium/Luxury Retail industry. Your experience could come from a department store, boutique or luxury hotel setting.
- You are passionate about fashion and are knowledgeable of fashion trends.
- You are committed, energetic, enjoy working in a team and you are at ease with providing expert style advice to a demanding customer base.
- You have the ability to develop strong relationships both with customers and internally with the Area Manager, your Store Manager and the team.
- You are fluent in Russian.
If you wish to join an international luxury fashion group with great career opportunities then we look forward to hearing from you !
- Salary 800-1000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 0-5 year