Reporting to the Store Manager, your duties are as follows:
- – Receive, advise and makes sales to customers
- – Present yourself appropriately in accordance with the Balenciaga product image
- – Give personalised advice and be customer-orientated in order to increase store sales and win new customers
- – Collect and manage tax refunds
- – Follow-up rework
- – Follow-up and chase up customers
- – Take details for information purposes and update customer file
- – Receive, label and place products
- – Restock and tidy products in the sale area
- – Prepare and participate in inventories
- – Tidy stock
- – Participate in the qualitative and quantitative report.
- You have minimum five years’ experience in the sale of ready-to-wear luxury articles and/or accessories and/or shoes.
- You have excellent social skills and a great ability to listen.
- You are also extremely well presented, service-oriented and persuasive.
- Ideally you have your own customer file and you have a highly developed product and fashion sense.
- Your English is fluent and ideally you also speak a second language well.
- Salary 0-800
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 0-5 year