Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls, artificial intelligence, and machine learning? Apply now, start your career supporting our team.
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
- Fluency in Russian (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- B2 level of English
- Availability to work in shifts
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Professional development and clear career path
- Office facilities in a convenient location in Zürich
- Training & development opportunities
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
- Salary e-1000-e-2000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 0-5 year