Long time no see! But it doesn’t mean that we have forgotten about you! Let’s go back on track J
Today is perfect day to discuss the pluses and minuses of working from home. Moreover, the pandemic is trying to hit one more time.
- Flexible schedule.
- Custom environment. Set up your noise level just the way you want.
- Cozy clothes.
- Knock off some weekend to-do’s.
- No office distractions.
- Zero commuting. Someone appreciate it.
- Save money. By having lunch at home.
- Forget crowds and traffic. Save time.
- More time with loved ones. Take care of a sick significant other at home, be ready for your kids earlier in the day, get some extra snuggles in with your doggo, or simply get some quiet time to yourself!
- Omg! To work or to watch TV?
- Difficulty sticking to a routine.
- Missing important calls or pings. It’s sometimes hard to stay motivated.
- Working slowly. Sometimes the office has an energy. Sometimes your home does not.
- Iffy WiFi. At home or in a cafe, when the wifi start to spaz and you switch locations a couple of times but honestly spend more time parking and ordering a 6-shot mint mojito coffee with coconut milk and 16 grains of sugar than doing work.
- Waiting for an answer. You need to ask a super quick question, but it’ll impact how you do something for the next hour or even the rest of the day. And there’s no response.