Some of the founders of the business has started it already at school or studying, so now they are
experienced entrepreneurs. However, a significant proportion of young people do not dare to
start their own business due to the fear of failure, so they choose a career as an employee.
The earlier you start a business, the more mistakes you will make. However, that is not a bad
thing, because at a young age it’s not so scary to make a mistake, maybe even run face down in
the dirt, get up to clean it up and move on again.
Here are some ideas of businesses for young people:
1. Attraction of virtual transplantation. The virtual reality attraction has appeared relatively
recently, but has already become a popular entertainment among young people. This idea
is most relevant for large cities, although it can be successful in small cities as well. The
main thing is to set the right price tag.
2. Sports nutrition store. One of the lucrative ideas in this area is the sale of sports
nutrition. You can open a small outlet based on a fitness center or your own online store.
3. Food delivery service. Such services not only deliver and prepare meals, but also
develop a balanced menu.
4. Ecological store. Healthy eating is a fashionable trend now. There is a demand for eco-
food stores, where only organic and healthy food would be sold. Foods without additives
and preservatives, farm products, gluten-free, dietary and others.
5. Tattoo and piercing shop. The fashion for tattoos and piercings has intensified the
demand for this type of service. A business idea is suitable for creative people. Usually
tattoo parlors are opened by the masters themselves.