– Creating a common list of informational occasions;
– Preparation of press releases;
– Preparation of responses to media inquiries;
– Anti-crisis PR;
– Maintaining the official website of the Company, filling it with thematic materials;
– Organization and holding of press conferences;
– Preparation of top management speeches, appeals and congratulations.
– Higher education;
– Experience in anti-crisis PR;
– Experience in organizing and conducting press tours;
– Ability to quickly and accurately write press releases.
– official registration;
– Opportunities for professional and career development;
– A strong team of professionals.
- Salary 2000-5000
- Experience Level Have work experience
- Year Experience 5-10 years