We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented person to assist in our growing international cooperation unit. The international cooperation unit, which is part of the Policy Department, supports the Emerging Markets Task Force’s various activities such as the development of market reports and participation in various international initiatives. The international cooperation unit is also in charge of the acquisition and implementation of international cooperation projects and assignments. The goal of this internship is to support in building up an international cooperation department. A successful internship could potentially lead to a full-time job offer.
We offer a dynamic working environment within a close-knit and multicultural team in Brussels. This internship is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to work in a continuously evolving market and develop knowledge of solar PV while strengthening project management skills in the field of international development cooperation.
The International Cooperation Intern will assist the Senior Advisor and Project Manager for International Projects in:
- oordinating the work of members in the Emerging Markets Task Force to deliver high-quality market and technical reports in a timely manner.
- Acquisition of new assignments and projects from international donors, organisations, implementing agencies and consultancies, such as EU-funded technical assistance programmes, GIZ programmes, Horizon 2020 projects etc.
- Implementation of international cooperation projects and assignments involving deliverables such as the development of reports to share European best practices and the organisation of workshops or study tours in partner countries or in Europe.
- Prepare briefing notes, presentations and relevant materials in relation to various topics related to solar.
- Create, maintain and extend a strong network in the field of international development cooperation in renewable energy.
- Contribute to the content of our company’s communication channels such as the newsletter, social media, website.
- Contribute to business development and member recruitment and retention especially in the field of emerging markets.
- Performing any other tasks or duties required as applicable.
- A university degree in a relevant discipline such as International Relations, International Development Cooperation, Economics, Political Science, Renewable Energy or similar.
- Some work experience in the field of international development cooperation, ideally in the field of renewable energy, in the form of previous internships, traineeships, volunteering experience etc.
- Demonstrate project management and coordination skills.
- Good networking skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, French. Other languages are an asset.
A CV (maximum 2 pages) and a short motivation letter (1 page).
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Salary e-1000-e-2000
- Experience Level %d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8c-%d0%be%d0%bf%d1%8b%d1%82-%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%82%d1%8b
- Year Experience 5-10-%d0%bb%d0%b5%d1%82